Notice – the images and descriptions may change from the final shipped version. What you see here will be very close to the final product. We reserve the right to make changes to the product. We will try keep you informed on all adjustments we make.
Limited preorder open NOW! Expected to ship in October and November! Sale ends August 31.
Keep young thrill seekers entertained and active by transforming an average room into an adventure with a set of ready-to-install climbing wall panels. Each three-panel set is equipped with 13 sets of holes, and comes with 15 holds, allowing parents to easily set (and change) the climbing route based on their child’s age and experience level. The ‘Ready to Rock’ Wall also comes with a custom crash mat designed to be used both “down for play” (as a soft landing for injury prevention while climbing) or folded “up and away” (as a climbing deterrent when adult supervision is not available).
Why you’ll love it:
- Hand crafted with top-grade, CARB Compliant Baltic Birch for durability and safety
- Custom-colored holds and mat fit seamlessly into any room aesthetic
- Setter’s Wrench for easy hold adjustments included
- Dynamic route options (hold placement and panel orientation combinations in the quadrillions).
- The perfect indoor activity for exercising body and mind – climbing provides children with coordination and confidence, strength, problem solving skills, and more.
- Age recommendation: 3+
- Max weight load: 150lbs
- Panel Dimensions: 28 inches x 28 inches (three panels included)
This product’s installation has an intermediate level of difficulty, and requires the use of an electric drill and 1/4 inch drill bit. Climbing rock wall must be secured into wood studs (suitable for walls with 16 inch standard stud spacing).